Well it looks like we’ll be submitting another warranty claim to Keystone. Ugh.
Before we set out on another trip we remembered that we put my sister and her husband up in the RV on our property over Christmas break. We meant to wash everything after they left, but not having a camping trip planned we neglected to do that.
After the holidays I did some projects with the overhead ducts and got sawdust on the bedroom coverlet, so the wife decided to also wash it along with the sheets. Since we don’t sleep with the coverlet this is the first time it’ll be seeing the inside of a washing machine since we bought the RV. We also air-dry our bedding.
Well, that turned out to be a huge mistake. The coverlet is quite cheaply made apparently. The material’s stitching fell apart along the seams and it’s not recoverable. And this is from the same machine that washes all of our other bedding successfully!
Anyway, well update you on how this is hopefully resolved.